Friday, July 13, 2012

Live Mega Doppler 7000 Reports 80% Chance Of Complaining


Recap of Friday, July 13th, 2012:

  • I spent 9 hours at work today. Six of those nine hours were spent entertaining comments and complaints from window shoppers who took advantage of our free air conditioning and explained that it was hot and humid.
  • I ate America's Best Tri-Tip Sandwich at Wood Ranch today and yes, it is the best tri-tip sandwich in America.
  • I found this video online entitled "Oy It's So Humid" by 2 Live Jews:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at8hZpXyykM .
  • I caught up on everything Dee Gordon related: his twitter feed, his Facebook page, and his injury status ("Hey #DodgerFam just want to let you all know my surgery went great and I'm hoping for a speedy recovery!!"). He will be out 6 weeks.
  • I learned that this year's 2012 MLB All-Star Game received the lowest ratings of all time.
  • I smelled a whole lot of marijuana smoke while driving down my street (It's Friday!).
  • I chose the picture below to end this recap:

No comments: