Saturday, February 7, 2009

IEC Returning This Week

We're back.



A cool $10 was spent getting Centerfold played at the piano bar inside New York, New York in Las Vegas. It was actually $30, but the other $20 came from a Kings of Leon fan. It's a long story. The fact that most people throw down $20, $50, or even $100 to get their crappy (Pearl Jam) songs played made it a surreal moment. Those guys are incredibly talented.

Other than that brief victory, Vegas kept the majority of my money. The rest went to an anonymous asshole (Mario) who called my great hand of 2 pairs, queens and nines, and beat them with a straight.

Anyways, IEC is back. And yes, I'm going all in.

1 comment:

mrod44 said...

If I would have known that I was going to take your money again I would have put down $100 for Daughter. That would have been the best $100 version ever played!