Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Sent A Text Message To Ron Artest And Will Never Get A Reply

Yeah, yeah, yeah, what's good- what's good? Holla at ya boy. Find out what's poppin'. What's good? What's good? What's good?



I'll tell you what's good. Ron Artest opened up a fan line phone number and I just sent him a text message (video). While I await my reply from Ron-Ron, you can wish him well at (832) 260-8192.

I'll tell you what else is good. Fast forward about 5 minutes into the video and you'll hear Ron ask the person calling "What's poppin'" as they proceed to hang up. If you're going to call Ron Artest you can't be afraid to talk to him and answer the tough questions.

I also like that he has everything set up to eat that bagel. Knife, plate, what appears to either be jam or cream cheese.

Thanks to Steve Mason for the heads up.

No comments: