Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Let's Give 'Em Something To Blog About


Hello, hello, sorry for the gap in between posts but I've been busy with work, school and scouring for food trucks across town. I totally recommend the hell's bell's burger from the koji truck by the way, delicious. This time around instead of going into detail about all the shit that's driving me bananas, I'm just going to spit out random shit that's pissing me off, so just take my word for it.

-I wonder what happens first, Clippers make the playoffs or gas hits 5 dollars a gallon.

-Am I one of the only few who prefers holding a book in my hand and turning pages with my fingers rather than pushing buttons on an e-reader?

-Yogurtland > Pinkberry, suck it.

-Cops should be able to pepper spray grown men who wear UGG boots, they should be allowed to shoot them for wearing them with their pants tucked into them.

-Tattoo removal places should do free removals when it comes to getting rid of Japanese words. Not trying to be racist but unless you're Asian or a ninja it looks stupid.

-People need to stop being assholes when it comes to negative reviews on yelp. 99% of them are stupid and useless.

-Millionaire athletes need to stop acting like bitches because they don't feel they're getting paid enough. Try getting a real job working for practically nothing, then see how much you're really worth.

-Fast food places need to stop coming out with a new burger/sandwich/taco/salad every 2 weeks and instead focus on making one meal that's really good.

-Stop complaining about the price of popcorn and soda at the movie theatre, you want to stop the prices from going up, don't buy shit there, ta da!

-I get it discovery channel, Alaska is a tough place to live in.

-Is there anything worse than a shitty donut?

That's all I got for now, Lozano out.

- Abel L.

No comments: