Count me in.
Speaking of wishful thinking, here's what I demand/expect from the upcoming 2012:
1. More courteous thank-you hand gestures when I let people merge.
2. Less sodium intake.
3. More reflection on the music I bought ten years ago. More listening to that music in my car and remembering how much Fantastic Damage changed my taste in Hip-Hop and music in general.
4. Less Tebowing from everyone.
5. More grilled asparagus and exotic beer tasting.
6. Less time spent having to use my current pair of glasses.
7. More Dodger games attended.
8. Less worrying about the roots slowly decaying from beneath my molars.
9. More time off from work spent with the Mrs.
10. Less cutting people off mid-sentence. Not sure how I picked this up but it's a dick move and I've already cut back.
11. More of a routine around health checks. Medical benefits being wasted every month is nonsense.
12. Less jury duty.
13. More movie watching and less TV show watching. There's so much I still haven't caught up on.
14. Less people blocking the driveway.
15. More visits to Seal Beach.
16. Less TVs falling on my head in the warehouse.
17. More priority around updating IEC and reminding myself how fun it is to write.
Be safe you filthy animals!