Friday, September 25, 2009

Scoffndoffesh



I am not staring at the food uncomfortably as if you forgot to tell the cook no mayo or didn't give me that side of barbecue sauce I asked for. I'm not trying to make eye contact with any waitress or waving anyone down to ask if I can have more water. No, I'm actually eating what I just ordered as it was recently served.

Un-war (as Rome's clones would say) that waitress that loves to ask if everything is okay seconds after you've just taken a bite of your food and she can clearly see that your mouth is temporarily impaired. Why are you forcing me to shoot bits and pieces of bread at you as I rush to politely answer 'yes'?

"Is everything okay?" - "*scoffndoffesh*"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the waitress was nice. she had good timing. i think you just wanted to spit food on her, or at least splash her with your cherry coke.
-vero
p.s. i know you ate the fried rat tail. hahaha.