Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wounds Bleeding Blue

Despite what The Pride of Inglewood claims on his Twitter feed I am not to blame for the Dodgers current woes. Sure, I was responsible for a loss that one night at Maggie's where I gave everyone no-hitter updates every third of an inning. I'll even take the fall for ending Chad Billingsley's bid for a no-hitter due to one innocent tweet (see below) but there is no way this three games to one madness is my fault.



I havn't watched any game in its entirety since the playoffs started let alone attend either of the two games here in Los Angeles. There have been no tweets, no blogs, no comments what so ever that would in any way jinx the playoff run.

Infinite Et Cetera's unofficial correspondent Mario does have a more interesting theory regarding the current state of Dodger nation that is centered around the removal of King Taco from the upper deck concourse at Dodger Stadium years ago. Because I was threatened with legal recourse I'm not allowed to copy and paste his journal entry from Myspace onto my blog, but I will post the link to it here. Now that I've absolved myself of any wrong doing here's that five minute clip from The Natural that will make us all feel a little better:


No comments: